The Supportive Housing Network of New York is looking forward to an exceptionally exciting day at its upcoming 11th Annual New York State Supportive Housing Conference on June 9th.
In addition to keynote remarks by Dr. Cornell West of Princeton University and author of such classics as Race Matters and Democracy Matters, participants will have the opportunity to hear from a wide range of key government officials, including:
• Adolfo Carrión, Jr., Regional Administrator for New York and New Jersey, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development;
• Darryl Towns, Commissioner, New York State Homes and Community Renewal;
• Michael Hogan, Commissioner, NYS Office of Mental Health;
• John Rhea, Chairman, NYC Housing Authority:
• Seth Diamond, Commissioner, New York City Department of Homeless Services:
• Mathew Wambua, Commissioner, New York City Department of Housing Preservation and Development
• Adam Karpati, MD, MPH, Executive Deputy Commissioner for the Division of Mental Hygiene, NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene:
• Frank R. Lipton, M.D., Executive Deputy Commissioner, Customized Assistance Services, NYC Human Resources Administration;
• Robert Myers, PhD, Senior Deputy Commissioner, NYS Office of Mental Health;
• Elizabeth Berlin, Executive Deputy Commissioner, New York State Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance;
The program will feature more than 20 workshops on a wide variety of topics such as Green Building, Development Challenges, Cutting-Edge Service Provision, Medicaid Redesign, Energy Efficiency, Finance Issues and more.
The Conference will be held from 9:00 AM-6:30 PM on June 9th at the New York Marriott Marquis, 1535 Broadway at 46th Street in Manhattan. Click here for more information and to register.